EDUCATING DARLYN

With so much to learn, it will take all of us to show Darlyn how to be in our pack. She is very sweet and patient and so very eager to learn. Mia plays very gently with her daughter and teaches her not to bite hard with her Lazar like teeth.


And Darlyn has mastered the kitchen door maneuver that lets her go outside with Mother.
 

And she has also mastered the play bow.
Darlyn is happy to play by herself too.

Auntie Izzy and Darlyn love to  play gently too.

Darln has mastered the crate as well and does not  mind taking a break.
Mother had us all outside in between the rain  drops- as much as possible before the big storms come again.

I get to lecture Darlyn on the finer points in life. She is a very good student and listens intently.
THere is so much I want to share with her.
Not only my wisdom, but what her Auntie Moula taught me as well.
And of course I taught her the fine art of relaxing together.
Who else could do that?
May your days be filled with peace my friends....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET