KISSES KISSES KISSES

Mother had us outside early because she said the weather was not predictable. We did not mind at all while Mother did poop patrol and collected all the inside toys that were brought outside- mostly by Izzy.
 
I am pretty hard on Little Darlyn. I growl at her when I don't want to play and I am weary that she may play too rough with me. But Darlyn just wants to love me and gives me so many gentle kisses and when I am in the mood, I welcome her kisses.






And when there were enough kisses  given, Darlyn moved on to the once red ball that her mama Mia loved so much.


They played together while Izzy and Raven watched.
No matter what the weather may bring, we always have a great morning.
May  your days be filled with peace my friends...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET