FOUTEEN TRIPS AROUND THE SUN


So it is my birthday today and I am fourteen years old! Mother suggested that I make my blog filled with pictures of just me but it has never been just me. Even in the beginning with my brothers and sisters and my  grandmother Abbey. There are the humans too in my family. Mother, Father and all my Aunties and Uncles- but I think I will keep it to the canine people in my life today.
 
I was born in the snows of New Hampshire on this day - fourteen years ago. I remember my family well.






I still love the snow!




And the water.

And riding on the boat in our lake.
I miss my Moula and all the road trips we took.
Even though I am old, I still love sucking on my toys.....

And napping.




I can still goof around too.
As   each new puppy came into my life, I taught them what Moula and Mother and Father taught me.
Little Ari loved me from the very beginning because I reminded her of her own Mother Brynne.
She was always asking me questions.



I always loved napping on the big bed.

And watching out the windows.

But my favourite was swimming. Mother and Father got me a pool when I was very young and though the pools have changed, my love of swimming has not.
Izzy and Mia love me very much and I love them too.
I love just sitting in the back garden.

Mia and I have a special bond.



Then came along little Raven and my family grew once more.
And now little Darlyn mirrors everything I do.
My life has been pretty wonderful and even though it is MY special day, I don't think I would be as happy without all my family around me each day.














I hope you like my walk down fourteen years of wiggles.....




















It is snowing out today, just like the day I was born.






































I was flying high as a kite after my mouth surgery last year.









































One year - with the oil spill, we did not have our pool but Mother made sure we still had a small one.



If you made it to here- wish me a Happy Birthday!
May your days be filled with peace my friends....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET