MY BIRTHDAY DAY!

It was a very snowy day here at our house but Mother said it wasn't so bad. I wore the Happy Birthday bandana all day but not outside. It was a lovely day and Mother and Father fussed all over me all day.
 We watched out the kitchen door as Father cleared pathways for us in the snow.
Mother gave us lots of treats just because.

Right before dinner, Mother put out all the pressies.
And cooked my birthday steak- which I shared with everybody.
We waited in the snow until the celebrations were ready.
It really seemed like forever....
Then it was time for my birthday dinner.
I took my time eating my delirious  dinner.
Father passed out all the pressies to everyone.

And I got a lovely new Lamby.
I am one lucky old puppy if you ask me!

Thank you all for the lovely birthday wishes, Every day is a gift to me.
May your days be filled with peace my friends...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET