THE CHEWING BONE MORNING

It was very cold in the morning with the ice on the ground but Mother found a bag of chewing bones made of sweet potato. And though we had other- bigger chewing bones inside the house and outside, this was a special treat.  Most did not bother to have a lie down to chew their bones.



 Drlyn took her time with the bone because it was her very first chewing bone.
Because I was the only one still inside, I took my time too. Usually  I have to chew very fast before someone eyes my bone.




But this time I could sit on my bed by the fire and take my time.
I love chewing bones....
We sent a lot of time outside finding the rays of sun that slowly melted the ice.
Ans there was always the chewing bones inside that we share with each other.
And there are the comfy beds we have al over the house. Life is good.
May your days be filledwith peace my friends...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET