RESPECT

It's amazing how we learn from each other over the years. Moula taught me everything. Ari and Izzy also learned from Moula and then it was my turn to teach what I learned to Mia and to Raven and in turn,they teach Darlyn. It not just about being a dog, or being in a pack. We teach each other about life.
There is a respect in  our house. Not only for things inside the house but for each other and everyone who lives in our world.
It is an unspoken respect. It is a gentle care.
We learn to read the room.
We  share our toys and chewing bones.
And our napping spaces.
I suppose we need to respect each other, our sameness and our differences- in order to have peace.
May your days be filled with peace my friends...
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET