THE RETURNING TO LIGHT CELEBRATION

Mother and Father give us lots of bones and treats throughout the year but once a year they have lots of surprises for us.  We all wait very patiently for our surprises.
We always get new chewing bones and special treats from Mother.
I wait for the tasty treats.
Sometimes Father needs a bit of nudging...




It's well worth the wait and we chew until we are tired.
 


I love the big greenies.
Raven still gets impatient.
And Mia enjoys a little time away from her puppies.
It was a great celebration.



We were all pretty pooped out.

The puppers were pooped out too.
Auntie Lois came to play with us.
Little Sable fell asleep in Mother's arms.
Little Mighty fell asleep on Mia's nipple.
Tigger fell asleep on Mama Mia
And I had a lovely chat with Auntie Lois

All in all it was a lovely celebration.
May your days be filled with peace my friends...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEET THE MUFFINS

THE UNEXPECTED

THE PLAYFUL DAY