LILIBET AND VIKKI

Things are quieting down now as most of the puppies are in their homes and my birthday celebrations are behind us. The two little girls are learning routines and structure like us big girls.   Mother calls the yellow girl   Lilibet and the black girl Vikki. There are reasons for this of course but the pupies are getting used to their names as well.
ikki has mastered the bells that open the door.
Mother wants me to help raise the puppies.
The other girls will have to wait their turns.
Mother walks the little ones out front but they do not like the loud noises of the cars passing by.

I am the only one they love to follow outside. I think grandma Ari is allowed to be with them too.
Vikki loves me the most and has so many questions to ask me all the time.
I will try to teach them respect and to be gentle-  especially with me.


The puppies know that the kitchen is their safe place to play.
I taught them to wait their turns at the water bowl.
Auntie Gwen came to see the girls and cuddle with them.
She brought the little crowns fit for two very famous British Queens.


And of course- I got a crown too because I am the queen!




Lilibet and Vikki find all sorts of things in the back garden. Mother takes them away as they find them.


The days are getting longer now, nights by the fire are just wonderful.

 May your days be filled with peace my friends...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET