MUDDY PAWS


Mother cleans the kitchen door window every few days and we make sure to dirty it with our muddy paws. It is Mud season after all. t is only muddy in the early morning or after the rain.
Ari watched her grand pups with Mother when the sun burned through the morning haze.


They like to play with lots of toys.

And follow their Grand Mama Ari.




Ari doesn't much like muddy paws. Neither do I but the Littles love the mud and Mother is constantly cleaning.

Mia ids not much of a sun puppy.
And I don't mind the sun or the cloudy windows.
My legs are strong enough to be with the littles again. I think the new medicine helps a lot.
Auntie Lois stopped by to wish Ari a happy Birthday. It was a very nice surprise for all of us.
 


After the long day, it was nice to relax by the fire.
May your days be filled with peace my friends...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET