SUCH IS LIFE

Such a rainy day we had! And the rain will not stop for days. I cn feel it in my bones!
We all just mope around the house on rainy days like this.
And of course we ask for treats.
The flowers don't mind the rain one bit.
And the Lilacs are coming out too.
I forgot to say that zi got fusses from one of Mother's students the other day.


And fusses from Ari and Izzy too.

In between the rain drops, we went outside.
The Littles were out  with us older girls

Lilibet loves to kiss me.

It's a lazy time.
Izzy likes to discuss the merits of Yak bones with Vikki.
And the puppies were outside together in between the storms.
They much rather be in sunshine and not the rain, but such is life.


 

May your days be filled with peace my friends...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET