EVERYBODY IN


It was truly a very exciting afternoon for everyone in the house. The anticipation of going into the pool for the very first time was clearly too much. And this time,  everybody was in.,. except for my old bones.
 
Vikki jumped right in after her Auntie Raven and Lilibet stayed on the deck with Mama Mia.
She followed me for a bit until I told her to go for  a swim.

I think at first she wasn't sure, even though the day before she got her sea legs under her.
She watched her favourite Auntie Izzy dive up and over her and head first into the water and so she followed.
There was no stopping them.

Everyone is happy in the water.

And in no time at all, Lilibet was a little fish, just like me.


It was a wonderful afternoon of swimming.
And when enough was enough, they all got out to get towel dried by Father.
Lilibet asked Mother if she could come back into the pool.
But it was nearly supper time and Mother said, "There will be other days."There will be other days for sure.
May your days be filled with peace my friends...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET