FIFTEEN YEARS AND FIVE MONTHS EXACTLY


  1.  Yes. It is true. I am fifteen years and five months exactly today and Mother Father and my favourite Uncle Bob and Auntie Denise took me away in the big car to go on the boat. My absolute favourite thing   to do in all the world these days.

Mother said she did not think I would be on the boat after last season so everybody was extremely happy.
I once again felt the lake air on my face and in my ears and on my tongue. I was extremely happy.
It was a beautiful day on the lake and I am the luckiest sea dog Souris there is!!!!



In the morning, the chickens let themselves out of their coop and had a grand old time eating all the bugs in the garden.
It was also the day that the Littles and all of the big dogs got together to play for a bit. Supervised by Mother and Father of course.
Everyone was very gentle and very calm.


I was happy too.


It was a lovely long weekend and now it is over. If I get on the boat again, that would be wonderful. But I have a life time of loving memories and the memories I leave behind on this page to keep us all happy.
May your days be filled with peace my friends...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET