FIFTEEN AND ONE HALF

 

Mother said it is my half birthday so I guess i am fifteen and one half years old. My sister Lily is the same age in the place where Darlyn now lives.  I know I am old and I feel how old I am every day but every day I am with my family is a good day. Liibet  and Vikki are getting more comfortable playing inside the house.


There really isn't a celebration for a half birthday though we did get chewing bones all together.
Mother spent more time with just me too. I know she loves me and I just want to be with here all the time.


Mia just wants to feel the cool floor on her belly.
I follow Mother to where she teaches so I can be by her side.
I am not sure how many more days I have- but I am happy to spend them here.
May your days be filled with peace my friends...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET