SEVEN MONTHS OF WIGGLES

We take the sun as it comes these days. We need the rain - I just  wish it was not so much all at once. The puppies  turned seven months old and they were content to play inside during the rainy times.

I did not mind as they are very respectful of me.
Everybody just wanted to get into the pool to swim but the thunder kept coming and coming.
I suppose the puppies did not mind spending time inside.

We are always ready to nap the time away.
Mother was always watchful for breaks in the rain so the Littles could go out and enjoy their day.








It is so warm outside that the rain dries up very quickly.

The rain came back soon enough and we were back to napping again.
But Izzy begged Mother to stop the rain so that she could go swimming in the pool.

 May yur days be filled wiih peace my friends...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET