EIGHT MONTHS OF WIGGLES

We should be celebrating eight months of wiggles, after all Mother counts every day for me these days. But it is hot outside and Mother had lessons and Auntie Diane came to see only me!
It is definitely the dog days of summer with the storms and the heat and  pretty much everyone  lays low and quiet.
I'm ok with that.

 Of course in the early morning we celebrated the puppies in what little coolness ws left in the air.
Mother knows it gets hot quickly so we all enjoyed our time outside while it lasted.



We all know where the shade is.




I prefer the cool of the kitchen tile.
I waited patiently for Auntie Diane to come fuss me and all the other girls were sleeping in their crates
We had a lovely chat and Auntie hardly stopped fussing me the whole entire time.
I was so very happy!
And sad when Auntie left.... good thing it was almost supper time!
May your days be filled with peace my friends...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET