FIFTEEN YEARS AND EIGHT WHOLE MONTHS

I am fifteen years and eight months old now. I don't feel much different except that I take the time to listen to the world and breathe in all it's glorious scents. Even though my  eyes are not as sharp as they used to, I see everything with a calm presence. I am old. Very old. I know. I watch the Littles run around frantically  and I know they won't listen to me until they become me. Slow down. Relax. Listen and enjoy. I am so much older than Mia's new puppies.  They are  growing and walking and hearing and seeing, just like me.
 
It is funny I think, that the beginning and the end is nearly the same.

But for now I think I will nap. Or ask for a chewing bone?

I have the  whole day to decide.
I love my life.
May your days be filled with peace my friends...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET