PUPPIES AT PLAY

I am feeling good these days. Mother says I look better than I did  just a few years ago. I still like playing with toys and having snuggles and of course,- treats! The little beans are barking and walking now and hearing a bit better each day.
 
They love Raven's Tigger in the pen.

But mostly they lke to eat.
Mia likes to watch them play from outside the box.




The rest of us were outside because the sun was out finally.
Izzy stared longingly at the pool.
And Vikki likes to hide under the BBQ.

The Littkes are calming  down quite a bit now.
Grand mama Ari is thankful for that!
I am just thankful.
May your days be filled with peace my friends...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET