EIGHT WEEKS OF WIGGLES AND NOW THERE ARE SIX

Mia spent the morning tending her little Beans as if she knew it was the last time they would all be together. she was patient and let them try to nurse what milk was left in her.
Afterwards, Mother let the puppies play with toys that would go home with each puppy.


Then Auntie Gwen came to cut their nails one more time. Mother took Midnight and fitted his collar on him and put him in the kitchen sink for his first real bath.
Everyone was really tired out so they napped.



They were really pooped out for their eight week birthday.
Midnight's parents came  through the rain and  woke everyone up.
They were very happy to see them.
mother and Father were sad to see him go.
I know he will have a long and happy life. Be well my Midnight.
Mia as a bit sad  but she knew he had to leave.
Mother's friend and her family came to see me. I remember spending a week or so together with my sister Savannah when I was a very small puppy.  I remember so very much in all my years.
The children surrounded the puppies who were outside while Father cleaned their pen.
Then everyone played together in the room with the TV.

They wanted to see us big dogs again- even Raven!
It was a good and sometimes sad day of sun and rain and visits and good-byes.
May your days be filled with peace my friends...
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET

MAMA MIA'S PUPPIES POOL DAY REUNION