MORE LIKE ME

Lilibet has been with us for nearly a year now and little Dusty has been with us all of her eleven weeks of Life. Eleven Months and eleven weeks.... Wow!

Mother and Father spend lots of time with Dusty. She needs to be trained how to be in our family and she needs to be aways from the rough and tumble of most of us.

I am pleased that in the sea of black girls, there are two yellows-  like me.
Lilibet will have a little sister play mate eventually.
But for now, Dusty needs to grow.
I am allowed to be with her and that warms my heart.
She is growing and learning every day!





I am glad there are more like me...

May your days be filled with peace my friends...
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET