THE LITTLE ONES

I suppose all the  puppies in the house can be considered the little ones. After all, even though Ari was not born here in the house, she did come here as a very tiny puppy and since her mother was yellow like me, she bonded with me immediately. I suppose the littlest littles are Lilibet and Dust
They are learning to be sisters every day. They are half sisters so that makes it easier.
Every thing is  a process.
With the rain still falling outside, Dusty has to play inside with us.
I really don't mind her at all. She is very gentle with me and my old old bones.


Mother says the rains should stop before the new year. I won't hold my breath.
Lilibet  too wants to be outside instead of inside. Oh to be young again.
May your days be filled with peace my friends...
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET