SWEET SWEET SIXTEEN

This is a very long blog my friends and with good reason. It is sixteen years in the making. It is exactly how many years I have been alive plus one year.
If a picture captures a moment in time I have sixteen years filled with moments. Some good, some sad, some great, some bad.
 
Family have come and gone, both four legged and two legged.

I have seen all seasons.

 I have known great joy.



I learned to love and to respect.

And passed my wisdom on to everyone who came after I did.
I am blessed to have my very own pool.

And comfy beds everywhere I go.

Snuggles are my favourites.
And joy.

 have taught so many how to swim.
And have been dubbed "Sea Dog Souris" because I have the privilege of riding on my very own boat.
I love the breezy sun on my face.


And sometimes just to hide and nap.
o many toys have come and gone.

Oh- but the naps...
Moments spent with family.






And birthdays filed with steak or chicken.
Learning new things...
And naps.
And Joy.
Baby puppies galore.

Some even stay.

nd the sunshine moments.
And the snuggles.

And the care of family.

And the long good bye moments.
And the silly times.
And the Aunties treats.










And the day I had to take over this blog.


The quiet days of sunshine.






A good tug o war.












Nothing like a good roll.

Or a spot in the shade.

Or a dip in the cool pool water.


My very own Uncle Bob.
And Auntie Denise.



And sunsets on the boat.















Me calming baby Mia.




And our family grew.




































I was always allowed to look in n the new puppies.

Oh and I love the snow!



















It was sad when we did not have the pool because of the oil spill.















I longed for my pool.



Mother got us a special pool for the patio but it was not the same.








Then there were more puppies.


And a new staircase to the pool.

But the fence was still up.












Time marches on for all of us and the things we love are sometimes beyond our reach as the years pass by.


And somethings will always bring us joy.


































I am blessed with sunshine and wisdom and love.

Mostly- love.



We all leave our mark on this world where we live.



It is up to us to decide how we want to be remembered.
















How people will loo up to you and how they want to live.

Some of the puppies stay a long while then move on.
But I know we are in their hearts.




















Sometimes you need time to heal.


















































































 

 




 
 
My sister Lily came to visit this year. She is sixteen too.
And Dusty I think will stay with us.
I taught Lilibet and Vikki as much as  could before they left us.



 












I love going shopping on my birthday.





















 

























And that brings us to today. Tomorrow is never a guarantee. So whether you are sixteen or sixty or six. Lie each day with sunshine and joy so  you will always carry that through days of storms or sadness.


May your days be filled with peace my friends...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET