NEAR THE END OF HIBERNATION

I may be old but I sure do love coming inside and going outside whenever I feel like I want to.... It feels like Spring time but I know it is not yet Spring. Dusty loves to be at my side. She absolutely loves the lamb that I got as a present for my birthday.
It is still pretty dark in the mornings when we wake but you can feel the darkness lifting every day.
Hibernation time is nearly over.
Dusty is very attached to Father. When he leaves in the mornings, she pines a little.
She tries to help him in any way she can.
Mother gave us all chewing bones and of course Dusty has to play with hers before she chews it.


The rest of us wont let the bones out of our sights.


Hibernation days are nearly over. I can honestly say "Bring on the Spring!"
May your days be filled with peace my friends...
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET