IT'S GOOD TO BE GOOFY

Dusty doesn't get to play with all of us  at once and she doesn't get to play outside  with us but her Auntie Izzy is very patient with her and Dusty in turn, can be very goofy with her Auntie Izzy.


Oh, Dusty does want to pay outside with everyone but Mother and Father want her to be older first.

So she waits and wonders and is very patient like me and her Auntie Izzy.
She waits for Father all the time.
And then she gets a bit goofy with me too.

I don't mind this little puppy. She is very much like me.
It was chewing bone morning again too.
Dusty gets goofy with that too.
WE are such lucky puppies.


May your days be filled with peace my friends....

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET