ALWAYS LOOK UP!

Mia loves her kong. she is always ready for Mum or Dad to fill it[ with yummy treats. Raven and Izzy always seem to pair p on the big bed.
Mum got three new chicks last week because Ollie got sick and went away. Their names are  Kaki and Olivia and Mocha!
They joined the other chicks after being on their own for a bit.

Moula and Souris always said to look up to the sky. I thought it was to scare away the big birds that might take away our chickens.
But I must admit that the sky and the trees are quite beautiful. I always thought they were like us in ways I cannot describe.
I love the flowers of the Spring. They remind me of Souris.
Mia and Raven keep watch of the little chicks. They make sure everyone is getting along.
Izzy was so excited to see the boys open the pool! The water was crystal clear like the sky and Mum was so happy!

I especially love the morning sky, I do not have to look up for that but it warms us as we have our chewing bones


And it was a miracle that Aussie laid an egg- she is after all eight years old!
Mum and Dusty did poop patrol under  the bright blue sky.
And Souris's favourite flowers are in full bloom.
Ciao for now my friends...
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET