HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

It was a bittersweet birthday celebration for me. My first birthday without my Souris. Mum made it extra special with me spending time with her alone at times. Mum brushed me and fussed me and even gave me an extra special chewing bone by myself.  I helped her bring all the pressies out  for me and everybody!
I wore Souris's birthday hat from just a few months ago when she turned sixteen years old.
It felt like she was here with me.

I helped Mum make the steak for our dinner.

Then everyone woke up from their naps and were filled with excitement.


They knew that they would have steak with me.
Mia supervised the portions.
Then Dad filled our bowls with our regular food on top of the steak.
Dusty ate around her puppy food at first.
We all relished  the steak.
And even though I have Souris's spot. There is a huge hole where she once stood. Dad has not moved anyone up yet.
Then it was time for chewing bones and toys and treats.

There were so many new things to try!




It was a lovely party.


Everyone was tired out with full bellies.
It was a lovely birthday. Happy eleven years to me!

Ciao for now my friends...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET