THE LAST TRIP HOME


 Mum said Souris would come home today. I wish she was here to meet the new baby chicks.


It is raining again but Mum gave us chewing bones before the rains began.





Mum brought in a blue bag and explained that it was Souris. I knew what she meant and Izzy did too because Moula came back in a light green bag so many years ago. Mia and Raven asked  questions and Dusty seemed a bit hesitant but we all said hello in our own way.

I was a bit sad not to be able to take care of Souris anymore.
I told her how all her favourite flowers were bursting out of their long winter naps. Oh how she loved  the flowers.




Dusty wanted to play with the baby chicks but Mum said she had to wait.
And wait, she did, patiently.
Ciao for now my friends...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET