THE WEIGHT OF OUR WORLDS

It's still dark in the mornings when we wake. I miss Souris's voice fist thing in the morning, making sure Dad did not forget her in the room with the fire . Izzy now  takes Souris place waiting for breakfast.
And when the sun comes up, Dusty does what a water dog should do and plays in her water.
Izzy sits and stares at the pool. Wishing to get into it to dive.
We spend our days together- always.
 

And most are trying to figure out where they belong three weeks after Souris left.

Dusty knows her place and respects her boundaries.
I have the weight of our worlds on my shoulders.
I will find my way.
Dusty knows how to look beyond her limitations. She is full of hope and wonder.
I guess we should all be like Dusty.
Ciao for now my friends...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET