THE WINDY WET WEEDEND DAY

We are all interested in the baby chicks in the other room. I don't think Dusty is aware of them yet.
I think she thinks the peeping is coming from Carnaby and Robyn.
Or the little birds that live outside.
I don't think it would matter one bit.
We had chewing bones when the rains again stopped.



And napped a bit too.
Mum cleaned the baby chicks bums.
And  Dad gave us treats.

Outside too.
Mum and Dad took Dusty away in the car and  left Izzy ot to watch the house. Poor Izzy really wanted to go on a road trip.
Dusty said she traveled a long way to Frenchtown and to a lovely little pet shop.
She got lots of fusses and treats.
And met lots of people too.
I think she loves to travel by car now too.
Ciao for now my friends..
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET