IN THE CHANGING LIGHT

Dusty is resting up for her upcoming road trip to New England.  She will be away fromus for five whole days. I really don't mind my little grand daughter. She is very sweet and I catch myself wanting to take care of her like I did my Souris.
Of course, she fits right into our little family and we have high hopes for her in all that she does.
She is the filling in an Oreo cookie.
We continue to hope for at least a little rain as all the plants have burnt to brown.
Mum says it is easier to find the poop in the garden without the grass but we miss the grass.

There is still joy to be had especially  because it is so sunny and warm.
Raven is feeling much better now that her fur is growing back onto her skin.
And Izzy stole and apple or two from Mother's bowl so she is quite pleased with herself. Mum. not so much.
I am trying to enjoy myself regardless of the strange weather, I have a lot on my mind, being in charge of this family.
In this changing light and changing work schedules from all of us, we need to find peace and joy.
Ciao for now my friends...
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEET THE MUFFINS

THE UNEXPECTED

THE PLAYFUL DAY