FIVE MONTHS OF MIA

It has been five months today since  Mia and her brothers came into our lives.

She has become a very dear niece to me. She tries to be sweet and to be a good little girl- but sometimes- like all of us- she falls short.




Mia has learned to stop and wait patiently when Mother talks about bones and treats.



She is curous about everything she sees and hears but she has never been afraid.

 Her nose is often dirty from sticking it in everything she can find.

She allows me to use her as a pillow and told me that she likes to make me happy.

I know she has only been here for five months- but I cannot imagine my life without her.

We all feel that way



I suppose we would never miss someone if we never met them- but what a shame that would be

May your days be filled with peace my friends....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH! SO MANY TOWELS ON THE FLOOR!

THE BEANS FIRST VET VISIT

THE DAY OF DEAFENING QUIET